SUBSTITUTING IN FORT BEND ISD
Substitutes play an important role in Fort Bend ISD’s ongoing efforts to provide an educational system that allows all students to reach their full potential, delivering quality instruction to students and promoting student-centered learning environments during the absence of their teachers. We appreciate your interest in joining our team!
OUR SUBSTITUTE SELECTION PROCESS
- Complete an Application Online
- Upload your Official Transcripts OR Valid Texas Teacher Certification(s)
- Check your email for your 'Application Received' Confirmation Email
- Monitor your email for Communications from the Substitute office. Applications are reviewed within a week after they are received, and you will receive communication directly from the substitute office within this period.
- You will be contacted by Human Resources should you be required to complete fingerprints. Read our fingerprinting FAQ for more information.
- Receive your Initial Job Offer Phone Call
- Complete your New Hire Tasks Online
- Accept and Submit your Official Offer
- Attend your New Substitute Orientation. Orientation sessions are held twice a month and additional dates are scheduled as needed.
Pay incentive remains in effect – earn up to an additional $125 per week!