Student Technology Help Portal
In an effort to enhance our technology support, Fort Bend ISD has given secondary students (Grades 6 - 12) the ability to report application and hardware incidents using the FBISD Support Portal via 1Link. Students will select Student Application Support or Student Hardware Support to request assistance.
Parent Schoology Info
Please view the following video on YouTube to learn more about how to navigate the new Schoology experience.
Headlines & Features
Mission and Vision
MissionClements High School is a diverse community of lifelong learners which seeks to enhance each student's potential for academic excellence and social responsibility.
To be a school in which students engage in “modern and relevant” learning experiences.
2018 Bond @ CHS
November 6, 2018
2018 Bond Total: $992.6 million
Total amount allocated for Clements High School: $15,282,305*
CHS Bond Projects include:
- Site drainage improvements
Building Systems / Life-Cycle
- Structural repair
- Roofing and skylights
- Exterior cleaning and repair
- Exterior waterproofing
- Heating & air conditioning equipment
- Exhaust system improvements
- Electrical upgrades and surge protection
- Plumbing and site utility improvements
Life Safety & Security
- Security alarm system
- Fire sprinkler system
- Carbon monoxide monitoring system
- Elevator replacement
Facility Equity & Access
- Modernized SPED classrooms and support spaces
- Auditorium Renovations
Physical Education & Athletics
- Synthetic turf at football field
- Scoreboard at football field
- Bleachers and upgrades at gymnasiums
*This amount includes costs associated with architectural, engineering, financing, and legal fees, and other pre- and post-construction expenses.
For more information, visit www.fortbendisd.com/bond
Printable PDF available on Bond webpage.