4:30 PM - 5:30 PM WSE Meet the Teacher
August 11, 2021
7:30 AM First Day of School
August 20, 2021
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM PTO Welcome Back Meeting
September 3, 2021
September 6, 2021
September 9, 2021
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM Fall Curriculum Night
September 10, 2021
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM PTO Meeting
September 22, 2021
September 23, 2021
Back to School Tasks
- Skyward Family Access opens NOW ~ July 19 ~ to update forms electronically, login to Family Access, click on student information and sign and date the forms. You will need to complete one set of forms for each student. See the attached flyer for additional information. Starting on August 9th, WSE parents will be able to view teacher assignments and student schedules in Skyward Family Access only if all forms have been completed electronically. Each student must have a set of forms signed, not one per family.
- In order to volunteer at a WSE event, every volunteer must complete a Background Check each year, and this year everyone will need to create a new account online. We encourage all adults to complete one before school begins. The verification process takes a few business days. Our PTO still needs volunteers to help with the upcoming year, click here for our latest position list.
- The WSE School Supply List can be found here. If you ordered school supplies through the PTO, they will be delivered to your home.
- Parent resources can be found on the FBISD main webpage. Including information about bus routes, extended learning, district calendar, and more!
- Money can be added to your child’s account throughout the school year online. To access your account click here. If your student is new to the district, you will need to create a new account. The 2021-2022 Free and Reduced Meal application is now available online.
- Planners for third, fourth and fifth grade students may be purchased at Meet the Teacher Night on Monday, August 9 from 4:30-5:30 pm for $5 cash in the WSE cafeteria.
- Create or update your PTO account for the 2021-2022 school year. The most updated PTO information can be found on our PTO Website.
Daily Arrival Time
Please plan to arrive no later than 8:00 am each day for school. Our enrollment is over 800 students! As you can imagine, that is a lot of little feet getting out of cars or walking to school each morning. It will take time to get everyone through the doors. For this reason, we open at 7:30 am daily so you can come early and avoid a wait.
Students will NOT be expected to bring their own device to WSE this year. Appropriate FBISD technology will be accessible in every classroom for student use as needed. Students should only bring their own headphones to school daily. Students are discouraged from bringing cell phones, tablets, or electronics that may distract from learning.
Teacher assignments will arrive via email by August 9th at 2:00 pm. These are subject to change. We continue to add students and staff daily! If your child will have a different classroom then originally assigned, you will receive a phone call from the school.