Mission and Vision
Missouri City Middle School is committed to building life-long learners through a holistic approach to learning. Our mission is to foster high academic performance, while developing students of character and integrity to meet the challenges of everyday life. Missouri City Middle School develops inquiring, knowledgeable, and caring students who achieve their highest potential within an atmosphere of intercultural understanding and mutual respect.
Our vision is to ensure that students acquire knowledge, skills, and values necessary to become productive members of society. We strive to equip our students with an awareness and sensitivity to all cultures and to cultivate and appreciation for global diversity.
Good to Great...
Whatever It Takes!
2018 Bond @ MCMS
November 6, 2018
2018 Bond Total: $992.6 million
Total amount allocated for Missouri City Middle School: $3,785,690*
MCMS Bond Projects include:
- Site Drainage Improvements
Building Systems / Life-Cycle
- Structural Repair
- Exterior Cleaning and Repair
- Exterior Waterproofing
- Window Glazing
- Heating & Air Conditioning Equipment
- Electrical Upgrades and Surge Protection
- Plumbing and Site Utility Improvements
Life Safety & Security
- Carbon Monoxide Monitoring System
- Way-Finding Signage
- Lighting Upgrades at Stage
- Sound Doors at Drama and Band
Physical Education & Athletics
- Track and Field Improvements
- Scoreboard at Football Field
- Flooring Repairs and Upgrades at Gymnasiums
*This amount includes costs associated with architectural, engineering, financing, and legal fees, and other pre- and post-construction expenses.
For more information, visit www.fortbendisd.com/bond
Printable PDF available on Bond webpage.