KEMPNER HIGH SCHOOL ANNOUNCEMENTS
Please see below for all KHS Announcements!
KHS Parent Orientation Night:
Please see attached picture below for information.
Please ask Questions here for the meeting: https://forms.gle/yC3ct6nvGtTa WTvw6
Wednesday Night Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/5748049089? pwd=cDJUUVBkSXRQNDk0ODY 0U2dEekdWQT09
KHS Device Distribution Information
- August 5th – 3pm to 6pm last names begin with A – H
August 6th – 3pm to 6pm last names begin with I – Q
August 7th – 3pm to 6pm last names begin with R – Z
August 10th – 14th – 8:30am to 11:30am all name.
Please complete all Skyward forms prior to pick up.
An Adult listed in Skyward with ID or the Student with their ID may checkout a device.
Pick up will occur inside the front of the school. Please follow all parking rules.
Social distancing and proper personal protective equipment required.
We would like to welcome one of FBISD’s mental health partners, Vida Clinic to our campus. They are a resource that will offer counseling services to our campus students, families, and staff starting this summer. To schedule services with Vida Clinic, please visit vidaclinic.org or contact the Vida Clinic Care Team at 512-518-2209 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Vida Clinic will work with each family or staff for payment of services and identity funding options to fit their unique situation.
2020-2021 Freshman Orientation Video
- If you missed Freshman Orientation, please view the video below!
- If you are interested in learning more about our clubs and organziations, please visit the clubs and organziations tab on our website. It is still the one from last year but will be updated in Sept or Oct! You can still email the sponsors or coaches/directors of the organizations!
2018 Bond @ KHS
November 6, 2018
2018 Bond Total: $992.6 million
Total amount allocated for Kempner High School: $18,940,352*
KHS Bond Projects include:
Building Systems / Life-Cycle
- Exterior cleaning
- Heating and air conditioning equipment
- Exhaust system improvements
- Electrical upgrades and surge protection
- Plumbing and site utility improvements
Life Safety & Security
- Carbon monoxide monitoring system
- Room and way-finding signage
Facility Equity & Access
- Modernized SPED classrooms and support spaces
- Fine arts suite addition and renovation
- Theatrical lighting and sound system upgrades at auditorium
Physical Education & Athletics
- Synthetic turf at football field
- Filming tower repair at practice field
- Upgrades at competition gymnasium
*This amount includes costs associated with architectural, engineering, financing, and legal fees, and other pre- and post-construction expenses.
For more information, visit www.fortbendisd.com/bond