6:00 PM - 9:00 PM Boys Basketball Fall Ball Scrimmage vs (TBA)
2:30 PM - 6:30 PM Varsity tennis vs Austin
4:30 PM - 9:30 PM Volleyball vs Dulles HS
3:30 PM - 6:30 PM JV tennis @ Austin
4:30 PM - 10:30 PM Fresh Football vs. Ridge Point
4:30 PM - 10:30 PM JV Football @ Ridge Point
4:30 PM - 9:30 PM Volleyball vs Austin @ Austin HS
7:00 AM - 8:00 AM Cross Country Meet @ Imperial Park
6:00 PM - 10:30 PM Kempner Varsity vs. Ridge Point @ Mercer
Open House is TONIGHT! Septemeber 3, 2019, The tentative schedule is below!
Auditorium with Ms. Oliver from 6:00-6:30
Hope to see you here!!!
2021 Presidential Inauguration
- Have you every wanted to go to a Presidential Inauguration? In conjuntion with AHS, KHS will be traveling to Washington DC in Jan of 2021 to view the sights of DC and witness the Presidential Inauguration. Only 95 spots will be available! See Ms.McDowell or Ms. Anselmo for any information! Be A Part of History!
- Presidential Inauguration Trip Information
Foshan Host Families Needed
FBISD Global Partnership Initiative
On behalf of the Office for Student Leadership and our districts Global Partnership Initiative, I would like to share some very exciting news with you. Kempner High School has been chosen to be a host school for the visiting student delegation from Foshan, China this fall.
This is the districts 7th year of an ongoing sister school relationship with Foshan, China as part of Fort Bend ISD’s Global Partnership Initiative. Each year Foshan sends a delegation to Fort Bend ISD in the early fall to immerse themselves in our culture and Fort Bend ISD sends a delegation in the late fall or early spring. The Global Partnership Initiative is Fort Bend ISD’s effort to expand students’ perspective to worlds beyond what they can imagine and promotes students’ outlook on themselves as global citizens.
In order to support this incredible opportunity for Kempner High School, we are in need of 7 families to serve as hosts for the visiting Chinese student delegation. The delegation will visit for two weeks from September 21 through October 4, 2019.
As a host, you will be responsible for serving as our Chinese guest’s family while they are in America and welcoming them into your home as one of your own.
You will also need to:
- Ensure all adults in your household have completed a background check form via https://www.fortbendisd.com/Page/830
- Connect with your guest via WeChat and began to learn about them and their needs for their
visit (you will be connected directly to the students by the campus coordinator)
- Have fresh linens and towels for the students
- Have planned activities for the students on the weekend that they have with your family
- Schedule to attend the arrival ceremony
- Schedule to attend the welcome dinner
- Schedule to attend the farewell dinner
- Determine which field trip your child would like to participate in during the visit
- Make arrangements to participate in the Fort Bend County Fair parade September 27, 2019
- Think about a memento or gift that you would like to give to your guest
If you are interested, please contact Michael Pike, Assistant Principal, Kempner High School at firstname.lastname@example.org or Michael Madden, Student Leadership Coordinator at email@example.com.