Kempner High School Parking Pass Policies and Procedures
*Regular Parking permits are $25. Senior Reserved permits are $50. No cash accepted. You must fill out the application and make your payment on RevTrak before you can receive your parking permit number. *
- Students must be a senior, junior, or sophomore for the current school year.
- Students must have a valid driver's license
- Students must have insurance on the vehicle.
- Students must have cleared all financial obligations
- Students may be denied the privilege to park based upon attendance issues, discipline issues, and/or parking/driving incidents.
All students granted the privilege to park must have their parking permits displayed properly in their vehicles. All students will be issued student parking permits and must park in the student lot only. Students are not allowed to park along curbs, on fire lanes, or in the faculty/visitor parking lots. All parking locations are clearly marked.
Possible Revocation of Your Parking Permits:
Failure to follow parking requirements will result in fees/fines and possible revocation of your ability to park on campus.
Loss of Privilege:
Student behaviors including, but not limited to, the following list may result in loss of parking privileges for the remainder of the current school year and/ or the ability to park during the following school year:
- Being tardy more than 10 times per semester throughout the school day
- Having two or more parking violations
- Leaving the school grounds and /or taking others with you in your vehicle during the school day.
- Dangerous driving in the lot
- Contraband in your vehicle
If a student loses the privilege to park on campus during the school year, he/she is not eligible for a refund of parking fees.
How to purchase a permit:
Fill out the application through the link below. Once submitted, you will then go to RevTrak and pay the parking permit fee. Once both processes have been completed, you will be called to the upstairs AP’s office to collect your parking permit number. If you are purchasing a Senior reserved parking spot and want to paint it, you must email a picture of the image to Joseph.Maldonado@fortbendisd.com for approval.