Degrees and Certifications:
Doctorate of Jurisprudence Bachelor of Arts in English
Ms. Frances Kate Mitchell
Ms. Mitchell has taught more than 20 years at Kempner High School. Presently, she teaches four English I classes and one English III class. She is a native of North Carolina and a former labor and employment law attorney.
Period 1 - English IIIPeriod 2 - English I Professional Learning Community (PLC)Period 3 - English IPeriod 4 - English IPeriod 5 - ConferencePeriod 6 - English IPeriod 7 - English I
Teacher Tutorial Schedule
- Students in need of individualized instruction or instructional re-enforcement are encouraged to attend tuotorials.
- Ms. Mitchell's Teams Tutorials are conducted on Tuesdays afternoons from 4:00-5:00 PM through a TEAMS meeting.
- Ms. Mitchell's Face to Face Tutorials are conducted on Tuesday mornings in Room 201 from 6:30 am to 7:10 AM.
- Students who need need additonal tutorial services will be happily accommodated.
- Students attending tutorials need to come prepared to address the classroom instruction, activity or assignment they do not understand or are having difficulty in completing successfully.