• The Registrar’s Office 
    We are here to assist your family with enrolling or withdrawing your student and processing transcript requests for KHS Alumni and current students. 
    Enrolling your student

    If your student is new or returning to FBISD from other school district, you will need to fill out an online registration application.  Please visit the FBISD website at www.fortbendisd.com and click on Student Registration.  After you submit your application, please contact the Registrar’s office at 281-634-2321 to complete the registration process.


    Withdrawing your student
    Please contact our office at 281-634-2321 or 281-634-2320 for more information.

    Transcript Request

    KHS Alumni request transcripts in writing. 
    Please email the Registrar’s Assistant, megan.chacon@fortbendisd.com
    Please include the following in your email:
    ·         Your name

    ·         Year you graduated

    ·         Date of Birth

    ·         Last 4 digits of you SS#

    ·         Name and address of the College/University you would like transcript forwarded

    ·         A scanned copy of your driver’s license or other photo ID
    Please note that FBISD policy does not allow the Registrar’s office to provide you with an Official Transcript (signed and sealed).