Hunters Glen ELC Registration- Open now for PK Dual Language programming, PreK, Kindergarten and First Grade!
For more information contact: Attn: Jerine Bates - SH-PreK Program PreKProgram@fortbendisd.com
About the Early Literacy Center
The Hunters Glen Early Literacy Center will bring learning to life through hands-on exploratory experiences that ignite student curiosity, inquiry, and imagination.
Hunters Glen Early Literacy Center is excited to open its doors August of 2021 to service early learners in the Marshall High School Feeder Pattern Elementary Schools including Armstrong, Glover, Hunters Glen and Jones.
The program is housed within Hunters Glen Elementary who has been proudly serving the Hunters Glen community for over 34 years.
In partnership with our Missouri City families and community our goal is provide a solid foundation in social-emotional development, preliteracy and numeracy skills to our early learners. Through an innovative approach students' will have access to high quality instruction and multi-tiered interventions that meet their individual needs.
2018 Bond @ HGE
November 6, 2018
2018 Bond Total: $992.6 million
Total amount allocated for Hunters Glen Elementary: $2,179,419*
Hunters Glen Bond Projects include:
Building Systems / Life-Cycle
- Exterior Cleaning and Waterproofing
- Window Glazing
- Heating & Air Conditioning Equipment
- Electrical Upgrades and Surge Protection
- Plumbing and Site Utility Improvements
- Improved Acoustics at Cafeteria and Gymnasiums
Life Safety & Security
- Fire Alarm System
- Public Address System Upgrades
- Carbon Monoxide Monitoring System
- Room and Way-Finding Signage
Facility Equity & Access
- Classroom Furniture
- Operable Partitions
- Lift at Stage for Improved Access
- Drinking Fountains with Bottle Filler
- Sound System Relocation to Stage
- Stage Flooring Improvements
- Stage Curtain
*This amount includes costs associated with architectural, engineering, financing, and legal fees, and other pre- and post-construction expenses.
For more information, visit www.fortbendisd.com/bond
Printable PDF available on Bond webpage.