WBE Campus Hours
Front Office: 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Pre-Kindergarten- Fifth Grade: 8:10 a.m. - 3:25 p.m.
(Students not in their homeroom by 8:10 am are counted tardy)
The official attendance-taking time (‘snapshot”) for Burton Elementary School is 10:00 am each school day.
Students are expected to be in class each day at 10:00 am
2018 Bond @ WBE
November 6, 2018
2018 Bond Total: $992.6 million
Total amount allocated for Burton Elementary: $2,253,920*
Burton Bond Projects include:
- Site Drainage Improvements
Building Systems / Life-Cycle
- Exterior Cleaning, Waterproofing and Repair
- Interior Wall and Ceiling Repair
- Heating & Air Conditioning Equipment
- Electrical Upgrades and Surge Protection
- Plumbing and Site Utility Improvements
Life Safety & Security
- Carbon Monoxide Monitoring System
- Room and Way-Finding Signage
Facility Equity & Access
- Playground Equipment
*This amount includes costs associated with architectural, engineering, financing, and legal fees, and other pre- and post-construction expenses.
For more information, visit www.fortbendisd.com/bond