IMPORTANT NOTE FOR PARENTS:
If your child is currently enrolled in a Fort Bend ISD school, you will not use the online process.
Fort Bend ISD is enrolling new students for the 2021-2022 school years.Students who are new to Fort Bend ISD, or are returning to Fort Bend ISD from another school district, will use the New Student Online Registration process prior to going to the campus - School Contact Information.
New Student Online Registration
ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS
- Complete the online registration. Choose your option below.
- Contact the zoned campus to schedule an appointment.
- Bring your documentation to the school at your scheduled appointment time. See list below.*
*The required documentation for student registration regarding the parent/guardian’s residential status is still mandatory for enrollment.
In order to protect and maintain the safety of everyone during the COVID-19 pandemic, Fort Bend ISD has implemented a secure email system that provides encryption to emails containing sensitive information or documents. Using the District’s secure email system, certain sensitive documents (like a child’s social security card) can be emailed, along with documentation that verifies the age and grade level of the student which must be provided prior to being scheduled into a class.
Please click on the How to Send a Scanned or Photographed Document Securely via Email guide for parents. This guide provides directions on how to send sensitive documents with encryption.Please choose the appropriate option below to begin the new student registration process.
OPTION 1: NEW FORT BEND ISD FAMILY
- Use this option when your family is new to the District and does not have a Family Access login.
- The first step is to request a login account using a valid email address. You may obtain a free email account through services such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Google.
- Your login and password will be sent to this email address.
- Use the link in the email to log in and begin the process.
- The email will be sent from DoNotReply@fortbendisd.com. Be sure to add this email address to your valid email recipients to avoid it being affected by your spam filter.
- Begin here
OPTION 2: EXISTING FAMILY ACCESS USER
- After logging into Family Access, choose "New Student Online Enrollment".
- Begin here
DOCUMENTATION TO BRING TO SCHOOL
Bring the following documents to your scheduled appointment:
- Birth certificate or its equivalent
- Most recent report card or grade transcript
- Official immunization record with the physicians stamp or signature
- Proof of residence, including a deed, lease or mortgage agreement, and a recent utility bill (water, gas, electric)
- Student's social security card (will be requested) or state assigned ID number
- A government issued photo ID of the student’s parent or guardian, which provides their FBISD address (TX Driver’s License/ID Card)
How To Guides & Technical Assistance
- New to FBISD Part 1
- New to FBISD Part 2
- Family with existing FBISD Family Access
- How to Send a Scanned or Photographed Document Securely via Email
For technical assistance you may call the FBISD Customer Service Center between 6:30 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday - Friday (during the regular school year) at (281) 634-1300.
Summer hours are 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM, Monday - Thursday.Minimum browser requirements Note: Internet Explorer 8 and below are not supported.