If your child is currently enrolled in a Fort Bend ISD school, you will not use the online process.
Prekindergarten through Twelfth Grade RegistrationStudents who are new to Fort Bend ISD, or are returning to Fort Bend ISD from another school district, will use the New Student Online Registration process prior to going to the campus - School Contact Information. For more information regarding Fort Bend ISD enrollment, please visit the Enrollment at Fort Bend ISD page. This page contains information regarding age requirements, Student Transfers, Bus Routes, Attendance Zones and much more.
ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS
Please choose the appropriate option below to begin the new student registration process.
- Complete the online registration. Choose your option below.
- Contact the zoned campus to schedule an appointment.
- Bring your documentation to the school at your scheduled appointment time. See list below.
OPTION 1: NEW FORT BEND ISD FAMILY
- Use this option when your family is new to the District and does not have a Family Access login.
- The first step is to request a login account using a valid email address. You may obtain a free email account through services such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Google.
- Your login and password will be sent to this email address.
- Use the link in the email to log in and begin the process.
- The email will be sent from DoNotReply@fortbendisd.com. Be sure to add this email address to your valid email recipients to avoid it being affected by your spam filter.
- Begin here
OPTION 2: EXISTING FAMILY ACCESS USER
- After logging into Family Access, choose "New Student Online Enrollment".
- Begin here
DOCUMENTATION TO BRING TO SCHOOL
Bring the following documents to your scheduled appointment:
- Birth certificate or its equivalent
- Most recent report card or grade transcript
- Official immunization record with the physicians stamp or signature
- Proof of residence, including a deed, lease or mortgage agreement, and a recent utility bill (water, gas, electric)
- Student's social security card (will be requested) or state assigned ID number
- A government issued photo ID of the student’s parent or guardian, which provides their FBISD address (TX Driver’s License/ID Card)
TECHNICAL ASSISTANCEFor technical assistance you may call the FBISD Customer Service Center between 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. weekdays at (281) 634-1300 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Minimum browser requirements Note: Internet Explorer 8 and below are not supported.