Digital Audio and eBook Services
Face to Face, Curbside, and Home Book Delivery
· Face to Face books are delivered to classrooms during the school day.
· Curbside pick-up is available Thursdays and Fridays from 7:15 – 2:50 pm at the bus ramp. Please call 281-634-2185 to let us know you have arrived.
· Home Delivery/Pick-Up is available on Fridays between 8:30 am and 3:30 pm. The librarian will provide contact-free delivery and pick-up of books to student homes.
For curbside/home delivery: books will be bagged up while the librarian and library aide are wearing masks.
· Anyone may use our NEW book drop located at the front of the school
· Face to face students can return using the library book drop in the hallway
· Home delivery may request pick-ups for Fridays.
· Books will be quarantined for 4 days once returned to ensure safety.
To Reserve/Hold Books:
· Go to http://1link.fortbendisd.com/
· Reserve up to 3 books at a time by using the following directions
· ***After reserving, message the library aide, Mrs. G, at Karly.firstname.lastname@example.org or via Schoology to state your preference of Face to Face, Curbside, or Home Delivery/Pick-Up before Thursday that week.***
Click on the Destiny Discover icon.
Find books to check out.
Click on the desired book, then click the “Hold” button.