Mission and Vision
MissionClements High School is a diverse community of lifelong learners which seeks to enhance each student's potential for academic excellence and social responsibility.
To be a school in which students engage in “modern and relevant” learning experiences.
2018 Bond @ CHS
November 6, 2018
2018 Bond Total: $992.6 million
Total amount allocated for Clements High School: $15,282,305*
CHS Bond Projects include:
- Site drainage improvements
Building Systems / Life-Cycle
- Structural repair
- Roofing and skylights
- Exterior cleaning and repair
- Exterior waterproofing
- Heating & air conditioning equipment
- Exhaust system improvements
- Electrical upgrades and surge protection
- Plumbing and site utility improvements
Life Safety & Security
- Security alarm system
- Fire sprinkler system
- Carbon monoxide monitoring system
- Elevator replacement
Facility Equity & Access
- Modernized SPED classrooms and support spaces
- Auditorium Renovations
Physical Education & Athletics
- Synthetic turf at football field
- Scoreboard at football field
- Bleachers and upgrades at gymnasiums
*This amount includes costs associated with architectural, engineering, financing, and legal fees, and other pre- and post-construction expenses.
For more information, visit www.fortbendisd.com/bond
Printable PDF available on Bond webpage.