Table Tennis Club mainly serves as a way for people to who are interested in Table Tennis to be able to play with other students at Clements High School who show enthusiasm for the sport. We meet in the upstairs Special Education Resource hallway from 2:35 p.m. - 5 p.m. Sometimes the Table Tennis Club participates in competitions as a team. We also sometimes hold ranking tournaments to decide who can go to certain tournaments or just to see rankings among the people in the club.
Currently, we have five officer positions in the club namely: President, Vice President, Treasurer, Parliamentarian and Secretary.
- President: watches over the club and maintains it, upholding rules and scheduling certain tournaments.
- Vice President: has the same duties as the president and takes the President's spot if need be due to absence.
- Treasurer: handles the monetary funds of the club.
- Parliamentarian: is used as a consultant to prevent general errors within the club and is responsible for organizing events and meetings.
- Secretary: handles the written paperwork for the club.
We welcome all people, experienced or not, but for all members, dues are $10 in order to pay for equipment such as paddles, nets, tables, as well as for competitions. We expect members and guest members to respect the property of the club, as it cost a lot of money to replace equipment. We also expect them to respect other members, show good sportsmanship, and most of all, to have fun. Overall the Table Tennis Club hopes to bring players together to play, encourage good sportsmanship and provide opportunities to build new friendships.