Shared Dreams,as part of the Department of Collaborative Communities, provides short-term assistance to registered Fort Bend ISD students whose needs have been determined by their campus nurse with assistance from campus staff.
Shared Dreams accepts the following items:
o Clothing & Shoes
o Food (non perishable)
- Canned meat such as chicken and tuna in water vs. oil
- Canned Soups - low sodium and salt
- Canned Fruits - water vs. syrup
- Canned Vegetables - low sodium and salt
- Peanut Butter and Jelly (Wowbutter and SunButter are alternate options due to potential allergies)
o School supplies
Hours of Operation
Tuesday and Wednesday, 10 AM - 2 PM
Closed school holidays and in-service days. See FBISD Instructional Calendar
If you are interested in volunteering at the Shared Dreams facility, please call
(281) 634-2916. All potential volunteers must complete a FBISD Volunteer Criminal History Application.
The Shared Dreams program relies on monetary and in-kind donations from business partners and community members. If you are interested in supporting Shared Dreams, consider making a monetary donation
or dropping off items in-person during normal hours of operation. Thank you for your support!