The Shared Dreams program provides short term assistance to registered Fort Bend ISD students whose needs have been determined by their campus nurse with assistance from campus staff.
While our district and community is dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic, the Collaborative Communities Department and Shared Dreams have shifted priorities to support our community’s most immediate needs. A significant focus will continue to be on partnerships; with a primary focus on food distributions and toiletry
drives to give back to our community most in need. Ways you can
help support these efforts include:
1. Volunteering to help with food distribution efforts in partnership with the
Houston Food Bank.
2. Donating the following toiletry items:
o Body wash
o Male and female deodorant
o Toilet paper
o Paper towels
Items can be donated and delivered to Shared Dreams every Tuesday during
the month of June from 10 AM to 2 PM.
Please contact Bobbie Anderson, Community Engagement Liaison, for questions and/or coordination of toiletry drop-offs at firstname.lastname@example.org or 281-634-2916.
Thank you for your continued support. We value your contribution to the community.
Hours of Operation
The program has two sessions each year:
- June 2020, Tuesday, 10 AM - 2 PM
- Fall session begins in September
- Spring session begins the week after Spring Break
- Closed the first Friday in May through Labor Day, school holidays and in-service days
- Exceptions are noted on the recorded phone message throughout the year
If you are interested in volunteering at the Shared Dreams facility, please call (281) 634-2916. All potential volunteers must complete a FBISD Volunteer Criminal History Application.
Shared Dreams Campus Volunteers
TBD - 2020-2021 Shared Dreams Campus Volunteer Calendar