The Shared Dreams program provides short term assistance to registered Fort Bend ISD students whose needs have been determined by their campus nurse with assistance from campus staff.
Hours of OperationThe program has two sessions each year:
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Fall session begins in September
- Spring session begins the week after Spring Break
- Closed the first Friday in May through Labor Day, school holidays and in-service days
- Exceptions are noted on the recorded phone message throughout the year
If you are interested in volunteering at the Shared Dreams facility, please call (281) 634-2916. All potential volunteers must complete a FBISD Volunteer Criminal History Application.
FundingThe Shared Dreams program relies on monetary and in-kind donations of clothing, toiletry items and school supplies from schools, business and community partners.
Shared Dreams Campus VolunteersFor additional information, please contact Collaborative Communities.
Contact Shared Dreams
1555 Independence Blvd.Missouri City, TexasPhone: (281) 634-2916Fax: (281) 634-2959
MeetingsSeptember 27, 2018
Kick-Off Meeting 10:30-11:30amJanuary 24, 2019Mid-Year Meeting 10:30-11:30am
April 11, 2019
Year-End Meeting 10:30-11:30 a.m.Meeting Location:
FBISD Administration Building
16431 Lexington Blvd.
Sugar Land, Texas 77479