Accountability and Assessment
The Department of Accountability and Asessment :
- Ensures District compliance with all aspects of state and federal accountability;
- Analyzes and verifies data received from the Texas Education Agency;
- Creates reports and supports campus and District administrators for continuous improvement.
For Other Types of Assessment Questions:
- Gifted and Talented (GT)—Please visit the Gifted and Talented department page.
- Special Education and full individual evaluation information—Please visit the Special Education department page.
- SAT/AP/ACT—Please contact your child’s campus and the counseling department on campus for questions about these exams.
- Other assessments and tests given on campus—Please contact your child’s teacher or the campus counseling department directly.