Advanced Placement Assessment
Advanced Placement exams will be given from May 6 - May 17, 2019. For the complete testing schedule, please visit the College Board Advanced Placement testing schedule at College Board Advanced Placement Exam Schedule.
- All registrations must be completed through Total Registration. Credit card payments accepted online. Money Order Payments can be made at the campus- no checks accepted.
- Regular registration runs until February 28, 2019.
- Late Registration runs from March 1-March 6, 2019.
- Registration $94.00 per exam.
- Registration $13 (free & reduced lunch)
- Capstone AP Seminar $142.
- Capstone AP Seminar $61 (free & reduced lunch)
- Late registration $10 late fee.
Fort Bend ISD is waiting for an official announcement from TEA, but the district anticipates, as in previous years, that TEA will provide a $24 test fee subsidy for each AP exam taken by a student with demonstrated financial need, bringing the cost to $13/exam. If the subsidy does not continue for the 2019 AP Exams, the student can expect to be responsible for the additional $24/exam or may request a full refund.
Students who qualify for free/reduced lunch who register through Total Registration will be required to be approved by the campus counselor prior to approval for the reduced testing fee. Students should not pay the fee until approved. Once approved, the student will receive a notification e-mail from Total Registration informing them the fee reduction has been approved and to revisit the site to make the registration payment.
Changes for 2019-2020: AP Exam Registration
Beginning in the 2019-2020 school year, AP Exam registration will open in October and have a November regular registration deadline for the fall semester and the year-long courses.
For more information regarding Advanced Placement testing, please contact the campus counselors.
AP Campus Contacts