Advanced Placement Exams will be given May 4- May 15, 2020 for current 9th-12th graders. For the complete testing schedule, please visit the College Board Advanced Placement testing schedule at College Board Advanced Placement Exam Schedule.
New AP Resources
Students and Teachers will have access to new online tools including AP Classroom through their personalized homepage, MyAP, in College Board. This online tool includes new instructional resources that will provide additional support and insight into the exam throughout the school year.
For more information about AP Classroom, watch the video My AP Student Experience.
For instructions on how to access My AP and enroll in the AP Classroom, https://apstudents.collegeboard.org/join-your-class-online
AP Exam registration will follow a new timeline beginning in 2019-20. College Board’s new registration timeline is based on research and feedback in helping teachers create a classroom culture where students are committed and engaged in both the course and AP exam.
AP Exam Registration Timeline
November 1, 2019 Deadline to register and pay deposit for AP Exams for fall and yearlong AP courses
March 1, 2020 Deadline to register for spring semester AP Exams and make final payment of all AP exams
All late registrations and cancellations will incur a $40 fee by College Board. Free and reduced students will incur a $23 fee for cancellation and are still subject to the $40 late registration fee by College Board.
2020 AP Exam Fees
- $94 each exam
- $23 each exam (free & reduced lunch)
- $142 Capstone AP Seminar and Research
- $71 Capstone AP Seminar (free & reduced lunch)
- $40 Late registration fee in addition to cost of exam
- $40 Cancellation Fee for each exam
- $23 Cancellation Fee (free & reduced lunch)
Students who qualify for free/reduced lunch will require approval by the campus counselor prior to receiving the reduced testing fee. Students should not pay the fee until approved.
Resources for the 2019-2020 Changes to AP
- Students: if you’re taking AP® next year, make sure to set up your College Board account. https://cbaccount.collegeboard.org/iamweb/smartRegister?appId=292&DURL=https%3A%2F%2Fwww. collegeboard.org%2F
- New AP® resources and processes are designed to help more students earn college credit and placement. Learn more. https://apcentral.collegeboard.org/pdf/ap-2019-students-parents-handout.pdf
For more information regarding Advanced Placement testing, please contact the campus counselors.