Advanced Placement exams will be given from May 6 - May 17, 2019. For the complete testing schedule, please visit the College Board Advanced Placement testing schedule at College Board Advanced Placement Exam Schedule.
Due to the recent FBISD school closure and delayed start dates, all students that were registered to take the English Literature, Physics II, Computer Science Principles, or US History AP Exam have the option of making it up during the College Board Late Exam Schedule at his/her designated campus or request a refund.
Students will complete a “2019 AP Exam Make-Up Intention Form” from the designated campus for each AP Exam to indicate their intentions and submit this form to the campus AP Coordinator on or before Wednesday, May 15, 2019.
Late Exam Schedule
- US History: Thursday, May 23 8:00 am
- Computer Science Principles: Thursday, May 23 8:00 am
- Physics II: Thursday, May 23 12:00 pm
- English Literature: Friday, May 24 8:00 am
Exception Test Date for Special Circumstances
If a student has an approved testing conflict with the late test dates, the students can request an exception test date. This request will be submitted by the campus and must be approved by College Board. College Board provides a May 29-31 window to administer these exams, and the designated date(s) will be determined by the campus. A list of potential reasons to request an exception test date are listed below:
- Any senior in which there is a conflict with graduation ceremonies
- A student who has 2+ AP late exams scheduled at the same date and time
- Any College Board approved reason that prevents them from taking the AP Late Exam (see campus AP Coordinator for a list of College Board approved reasons)
- All registrations must be completed through Total Registration. Credit card payments accepted online. Money Order Payments can be made at the campus- no checks accepted.
- Regular registration runs until February 28, 2019.
- Late Registration runs from March 1-March 6, 2019.
- Registration $94.00 per exam.
- Registration $13 (free & reduced lunch)
- Capstone AP Seminar $142.
- Capstone AP Seminar $61 (free & reduced lunch)
- Late registration $10 late fee.
Students who qualify for free/reduced lunch who register through Total Registration will be required to be approved by the campus counselor prior to approval for the reduced testing fee. Students should not pay the fee until approved. Once approved, the student will receive a notification e-mail from Total Registration informing them the fee reduction has been approved and to revisit the site to make the registration payment.
Changes for 2019-2020:
AP Exam Registration
Beginning in the 2019-2020 school year, AP Exam registration will open in October and have a November regular registration deadline for the fall semester and the year-long courses.
For more information regarding Advanced Placement testing, please contact the campus counselors.
AP Campus Contacts