The Department of Campus Strategic Transformation will provide leadership to all aspects of the state and federal accountability systems, campus improvement plan development, and development of a new Community-Based Accountability System for the purpose of measuring student progress that leads to instructional improvements related to the FBISD Profile of a Graduate.
The Campus Strategic Transformation Department provides the following supports:
- Facilitates the dissemination and analysis of state and federal accountability reports;
- Oversees all aspects of the Texas Performance Based Monitoring and Accountability System data and reporting;
- Develop and lead the processes and procedures for the use of data to drive the development of Campus Improvement Plans;
- Facilitate the planning processes for school improvement activities in accordance with federal and state guidelines;
- Lead the development of a new Community-Based Accountability System focused on accountability to our students and community