Fort Bend ISD uses the Peachjar eflyer system to distribute flyers from non-profit organizations. If your flyer meets the criteria below, please visit www.peachjar.com for instructions on How to Get Started and Creating a Peachjar Account. (charges may apply)
Flyers must be uploaded to Peachjar by noon Thursday. Approved flyers will be sent out every Friday (except on holidays and district closures).
Criteria and Guidelines
The following criteria must be met before flyers will be approved and distributed to campuses.
- The flyer must have the following disclaimer: This organization and its activities are not related to or sponsored by Fort Bend Independent School District. (Peachjar automatically attaches the district's disclaimer)
- Flyers that promote events/activities that compete or conflict with existing District events/activities will not be distributed
- The flyer must clearly indicate this is an activity for students.
- The material on the flyer must be age and/or developmentally appropriate for students.
- The group distributing the flyer must be identified by the Internal Revenue Service as a non-profit 501(c)(3) or 501(c)4 organization, and a copy of the 501(c)(3) or 501(c)4 IRS letter MUST accompany this request.
- The flyer must not cause disruption to the operation and discipline of the school.
- If the flyer is advertising an event and location, it must include the name of the event’s location as well as the address.
If at any time it is determined that previous non-school related literature presented for approval contained false information or did not accurately represent the intent of the program, the approval of future material submitted by the requesting organization may be jeopardized.
Requests to use a district facility should be directed to the Enterprise Funds Department.