- COVID-19 RESOURCES
- 10 Step Guide to Becoming a Booster Club
- Annual Transition Checklist
- Money Handling Procedures
- How to Apply for an EIN Online
- School Fundraising- TX Comptroller's Office
- Steps to Request a Fundraiser
- UIL Booster Club Guidelines
- Collaborative Communities
- Food Trucks
- Facility Rentals
- FBISD Guidelines for Sponsorships
- Texas State Sales Tax Reporting Form
- Robert's Rules of Order Cheat Sheet
- 2022-2023 FBISD PTO/Booster Club Manual
About Parent OrganizationsThe Business & Finance Department of Fort Bend Independent School District provides assistance to parent organizations and booster clubs supporting the District’s campuses. Serving as a guide to FBISD’s parent organizations and booster clubs, the Business & Finance Department supplies the parent organizations with the latest district, state and federal regulations and guidelines. We do so in an attempt to assist all organizations to remain in good standing and to operate effectively throughout the school year.
Quarterly meetings are held for organization members to engage with one another on "hot topics" faced throughout the school year (i.e., sharing best practices and conversations around transitioning to a new board, etc.).
District-wide Parent Organization Collaborative Invites You to the Spring 2023 Vendor Fair & Food Truck Meeting:
WHEN: Saturday, April 15, 2023
WHERE: FBISD James Reese Center and Technical Center
12300 University Blvd. Sugar Land, TX 77479)
TIME: 10:00am – 1:00pm
The District is truly appreciative of all the support that the parent organizations and booster clubs provide to our students and campuses.
Submit Annual Forms Here