District-Wide Parent Organization Collaborative
The District-Wide Parent Organization Collaborative (DPOC) provides an opportunity for parent organizations and booster clubs to network, shared best practices and lessons learned on their dedicated efforts to support our campuses.
Register for the District-Wide Parent Organization Collaborative
DPOC meetings are led by the Department of Collaborative Communities, Enterprise Funds and Business and Finance on a quarterly basis. Meeting agendas have included:
- Overview of expectations for parent organizations
- Required documents and paperwork
- Fundraising process and information
- Transition of parent organization leadership and necessary steps
- District-relevant information
We would like to hear from you! Please submit any topics of interest or specific questions to CollaborativeCommunities@fortbendisd.com.