The process for applying to the GT Mentorship program begins in January of the student's junior year.
Application Timeline for the Class of 2023:
- January 2022: Student information meetings on-campus during the school day. Exact date and time for each campus will be published on the GT Mentorship Home Page in early December.
- February 1 - February 13, 2022 at 11:59 p.m.: Student written application window will be open for approximately two weeks. The written application will be located on the GT Mentorship Home Page.
- February 28 - March 3; March 7-10, 2022: Student interviews (all applicants will receive an invitation to interview with GT Office Staff and current GT Mentorship Program students.)
- March 25, 2022: Notification letters go out to all students indicating program placement, waiting list, or non-placement status.
- April 12, 2022: Mentorship Orientation (One parent is required to attend with each student)
- April 26, 2022: Class of 2022 Mentorship Showcase (class of 2023 student attendance required)