GT Family Series Overview
The GT department has launched the GT Family Challenge Series for the 2021-22 school year. Families of gifted students have the opportunity to participate in virtual themed monthly challenges that will spark creativity and build critical thinking skills!
October Virtual Challenge: Built to Perfection
To Register CLICK HERE!
October Virtual Challenge Overview
The GT department invites families of gifted students to participate in the monthly GT Family Challenge Series. The challenge theme for the month of October is "Built to Perfection." Building challenges allows students use critical thinking skills while exploring their own ideas and connecting them to the world around them. For this challenge, gifted students (grades 1-12) will choose from a list of activities based on their interest and build a product. Below you will find an activity card with detailed guidelines listed under "Resources." Students are asked to email a video and/or photos of their final product to email@example.com no later than Monday, October 25, 2021.
- Complete registration form on or before Friday, October 8, 2021.
- Select an activity of interest to complete.
- Identify household products to use to construct your product for this challenge.
- Create a "draft or blueprint" of your design.
- Construct your product.
- Email a short video of your final product to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Monday, Ocotber 25, 2021.
Resources for the "Built to Perfection" Challenge