Fort Bend ISD's Summer Online Learning opportunities are available to incoming 9th-12th grade students at their high school campus. Each campus will manage student participation based on the general program parameters that have been provided by the FBISD Teaching and Learning Department.
Registration for Summer O-Lab operates separately from other district summer programs. Each high school will determine their specific Summer O-Lab registration dates. Check your high school website or contact the campus for more information.
O-Lab may be used to support students who are working on any of the following:
- Summer School Edgenuity online courses – The following courses will only be offered as online courses through Summer O-Lab. They will not be offered in traditional summer school.
- Government (incoming seniors; original credit or credit recovery)
- Economics (incoming seniors; original credit or credit recovery)
- Health (original credit or credit recovery)
- Personal Financial Literacy (original credit or credit recovery)
- EOC Acceleration online resources
- Senior Rescue online courses
- Texas Virtual School Network (TxVSN), University of Texas, or Texas Tech University online courses
- Students must have access to a home computer or computer outside of school.
- All course work must be completed within the designated time frame.
- This program is available to incoming 9th – 12th grade students who are enrolled in FBISD.
- Students must attend an orientation session to obtain instructions and login information.
- Students must have an active email account to communicate with staff.
- Students must take the final exam no later than July 25, 2019.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Edgenuity coursework in FBISD does not meet approval criteria for the NCAA at this time. Student athletes who may be pursuing NCAA, NAIA, or NJCAA eligibility should be aware that coursework completed via online learning may not meet program requirements. UIL eligibility may also be impacted. Please see your counselor if you have questions or concerns regarding this information.
Cost (For Summer School Edgenuity ONLY):
$100.00 for students not on free/reduced lunch (cash only or RevTrak)
$50.00 for students on free/reduced lunch (cash only or RevTrak)
Option 1: http://fortbendisd.revtrak.net (Click “School Stores” & select your campus)
Option 2: Skyward Family Access (look for the FBISD RevTrak Web Store in the District Links & select your campus)
THE REGISTRATION PROCESS BEGINS WITH YOUR CHILD'S COUNSELOR. PAYMENT SHOULD NOT BE MADE PRIOR TO VERIFYING COURSE ELIGIBILITY WITH YOUR CHILD'S COUNSELOR AND COMPLETING A SUMMER ONLINE LEARNING APPLICATION.