The Department of Instructional Resources:
- Provides systems and services to support traditional and non-traditional teaching and learning through access to instructional resources
- Develops partnerships with other key departments that support development and implementation of instructional resources
- Reviews all requests for instructional resources within the District
- Provides communication to support key stakeholders
- Is committed to exceptional customer service
Questions or Concerns: Please contact Susan Voradakis (using the link to the right) with questions or concerns related to instructional materials.