Child Nutrition Department
Catered Events Guidelines
The Catering Department now has a minimum guest count of 25 people for all delivered events.
The Catering Department is here to provide services for:
- School Functions
- PTA/PTO Functions
- School related club activities or functions
Organizations will be charged for the number of guaranteed meals ordered.
Budget Codes for FBISD functions shall be required when an order is placed.
School related functions will be billed by the Child Nutrition Department and should be paid by a check using that organization's account. All bills are expected to be paid within fifteen days.
Organizations will be billed accordingly for any missing equipment at the time of clean up.
All bills are sent from the Child Nutrition Department's Office to the Accounting Department for processing.
There is an extra set-up charge for certain functions.
China and Linens are available for certain functions at an extra charge. Ask for details.
ALL CATERING ORDERS MUST BE FILLED OUT AND SUBMITTED ONLINE!
Please follow the steps below to complete the online catering application.
- On the FBISD home page select the Staff link.
- Click District Departments.
- Under Departments select Child Nutrition.
- On the left hand side select FBISD Catering Applications.
- You will be directed to the Child Nutrition Catering Application page.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!