Students require nutritious meals to learn and become productive adults. The Child Nutrition Department offers quality, nutritious meals and a la carte food items daily.
Parents are responsible for any charges incurred by their children in the cafeteria. This includes the time frame when applications are being processed for meal benefits.
Paid Meal Prices
- Breakfast - Students $1.25
- Breakfast - Adults $1.75
- Lunch - Elementary $2.25
- Lunch - Secondary $2.50
- Lunch - Adults $3.25
- Breakfast - $0.30
- Lunch - $0.40
Cafeteria Hours of Operation
Hours of service are mandated by the Campus Principal and the student academic schedules.Breakfast Hours Range:
- High School 6:45 a.m. - 7:30 a.m.
- Middle School 8:15 a.m. - 8:50 a.m.
- Elementary 7:30 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.
Lunch Hours Range:
- High School 10:15 a.m. - 12:50 p.m.
- Middle School 10:15 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Elementary 10:15 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Meal Service InformationAll students shall enter their Personalized Pin Number (district assigned number) in order to purchase meals or a la carte food items.The Point of Sale computer system assigns every student and employee an individual and secure account which is accessed by a Personal Identification Number (PIN). The PIN is their district-issued Student ID number or Adult PeopleSoft ID with a 9 prefix.
Money can be placed on the account and, as meals or a la carte items are purchased using the PIN, the system will debit the account. No cash transactions will be necessary as long as there is money in the account. Because the PIN is required for all student food transactions, these are recorded to the student’s account, even when cash is used for the purchase.
We encourage parents or guardians to place money on their child’s account to eliminate the need for carrying cash each day. We also encourage the convenient use of the online meal payment option.
Please remember this account is like a bank account and friends should not have access to the student’s PIN. Please discuss with your child that his/her PIN number is confidential. Any misuse of another student’s account will be considered theft.
Payments to Student Accounts
- Make payments online using RevTrak. There is a small convenience fee to use this service; however, payments can be made 24/7.
- Cash, Checks and Money Orders are acceptable methods of payment.
- Payments will be accepted at the cafeteria during the following times each school day:
- Elementary: 7:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
- Middle School: 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
- High School: 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.
- Payments to accounts will no longer be entered at the register during meal periods.
- When paying cash for the day’s meal at the register, any change due back to the student will be returned to the student at the time of service.
- Student account balances are available through Skyward Family Access.
- Student Account History Reports are also available at the school’s cafeteria. To obtain a copy or to determine your child’s account balance, please contact the cafeteria manager at your child’s campus.
- Student Account Reimbursement/Transfer Forms are available at the school cafeteria or can be downloaded here.
Student Meal Charge PolicyThe District shall allow five (5) breakfast and/or five (5) lunches to be charged with a total charge balance not to exceed $17.50 at Elementary and $18.75 at Secondary.When the charge limit is reached:
All parents and guardians are encouraged to complete a Free and Reduced-Price Meal application to determine if they will qualify for the meal program.
- Elementary Students shall be provided a Courtesy Meal until the balance is paid in full.
- Secondary Students shall be provided five (5) Courtesy Meals once the charge limit is reached.