The Fort Bend Independent School District (FBISD) provides educational opportunities to all students. Included in those opportunities are special education services for students identified with specific learning needs. The Special Education Department strives to provide excellent customer service to the students and parents in FBISD.
FBISD Special Education Department Mission:
In support of the FBISD mission and vision, the Special Education Department strives to provide students, parents, teachers and administrators with programs and services that will promote student success and achievement.
As a department, we believe…
- That clear and consistent communication between school and home is essential to a successful experience for students.
- That students can achieve their own personal best.
- That students can become contributing members of society.
- That on-going professional development is essential to provide staff with necessary skills to meet the unique learning needs of students.
- That all students can learn.
Fort Bend ISD Special Education Support Request Form
If you as a parent or caregiver need support in the area of your child’s learning environment, i.e., online, face-to-face, distance learning, and/or concurrent, or if you have any other concerns, we encourage you to reach out to your campus and speak with your student’s Case Manager or designated Principal. You may also reach out directly to your student’s Program Manager or Specialist. At any point, if you would like to contact the Special Education Administration office directly, please use the below link and complete the FBISD Special Education Support Request Form. A member of our leadership team will reach out and assist you to ensure your concerns are addressed.
There are no upcoming events to display.
Dr. Deena Hill
Executive Director, Student Support Services
Director of Evaluation & Specialized Programs
Director of Special Education Instructional Programing