The Fort Bend Independent School District (FBISD) provides educational opportunities to all students. Included in those opportunities are special education services for students identified with specific learning needs. The Special Education Department strives to provide excellent customer service to the students and parents in FBISD.
FBISD Special Education Department Mission:
In support of the FBISD mission and vision, the Special Education Department strives to provide students, parents, teachers and administrators with programs and services that will promote student success and achievement.
As a department, we believe…
- That clear and consistent communication between school and home is essential to a successful experience for students.
- That students can achieve their own personal best.
- That students can become contributing members of society.
- That on-going professional development is essential to provide staff with necessary skills to meet the unique learning needs of students.
- That all students can learn.
Please visit the TEA website to review the TEA Corrective Action Plan. Public comment on the plan is open until April 18, 2018.
Dr. Deena Hill
Executive Director of Special Education281-634-1142Sheralea MastonDirector of Special Education281-634-1146Christina Ritter
Assistant Director, Secondary281-634-1358
Assistant Director, Elementary281-634-1148