On Site Fingerprinting Services
Fort Bend ISD now offers onsite digital fingerprinting for candidates who wish to serve as an employee. Digital Fingerprinting creates high-quality prints and transmits directly to the Texas Educational Administration (TEA) and Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS). Fingerprinting services are by appointment only.
Who has to be fingerprinted?
Effective January 1, 2008, Texas law requires all prospective school employees and selected volunteers to obtain a fingerprint supported criminal history clearance prior to receiving an official employment offer.
Fingerprinting Appointment Process
All eligible candidates will receive an email from email@example.com containing a Universal Enrollment ID (UEID) number. Upon receipt of the email, candidates call (281) 634-4384 to schedule an appointment.
During the call, eligible candidates must be able to provide the UEID number located in the email, and other identifying demographic information, such as, Date of Birth, Sex, Race, Ethnicity, Height, Weight, Eye Color, Hair Color, Place of Birth and Home Address.
After supplying the receptionist with this information, Candidates will receive an email from IdentoGo with their appointment confirmation, which includes the date, time, location, fee details and acceptable forms of identification.
Fingerprinting Appointment Location
Fort Bend ISD Administration Annex
3119 Sweetwater Blvd.
Sugar Land, TX 77479
Fingerprinting Appointment Checklist
1. Please bring acceptable identification such as:
- Driver's License issued by a State or outlying possession of the U.S.
- Commercial Driver's License issued by a State or outlying possession of the U.S
- Driver's License PERMIT issued by a State or outlying possession of the U.S.
- Commercial Driver's License PERMIT issued by a State or outlying possession of the U.S.
- State ID Card (or outlying possession of the U.S.) with a seal or logo from a State or State Agency
- Federal ID Card with a seal or logo from a Federal Agency
- Passport Book or Card
- Permanent Resident Card / Green Card (I-551)
- Enhanced Tribal ID Cards
- Foreign Passports
- Temporary Paper Licenses issued by Texas
2. A $49.26 fingerprinting assessment fee is due at the time of service. Acceptable forms of payment are credit or debit cards.
3. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the appointment, and sign in with the receptionist.
4. If unable to make the appointment, please call (281) 634-4384 to reschedule.