The Club Excel Experience
Club Excel has many components to keep middle school students engaged afterschool.
- Homework Completion
Students are provided a quiet environment and dedicated time to complete homework. The amount of time dedicated to homework and/or reading is approximately 40-60 minutes.
Each student is offered a daily snack in the afternoon provided by the FBISD Child Nutrition Department.
- Physical Activity
Students are provided both structured and unstructured time for physical activity. The SPARK curriculum framework is utilized for structured physical activities and mainly open gym for unstructured times.
- Computer Time
Either in the computer lab or the Club Excel room, children are permitted to go on District-approved websites to continue learning.
- Activities for Club Excel will be based on student interest and input and may include such things as art, games, sports, and/or current events.
- Check In/Out
Great news for middle school parents! Students are permitted to check themselves in and, with parent permission, are able to check themselves out…no need for you to sign them in and out.
Tuition & Fee Information
- Registration for Club Excel is available online through EZChildTrack: www.ezchildtrack.com/fbisdeld/parent
- To register for the 2021 - 22 school year, parents need to complete the online registration application. You will need to complete and update all registration questions and select the program (morning only, AM/PM combo, etc.) that your child will be attending.
- There is a $50 non-refundable registration fee due at the time of registration for the 2021-22 school year program. Payments can be made using a credit or debit card online through EZChildTrack when submitting the application.
- After the application is submitted, notification about acceptance into the program will be sent to the email address on file. Each application is reviewed and approved and this process can take up to two weeks. If this is the first time setting up an account in EZChildTrack, a temporary password will also be included in this email.
- Morning program only - $100/month
- Afternoon program only - $200/month
- Morning and afternoon combo - $250/month
- Registration fee - $50 per student
**Tuition for August and December are prorated
Great news for middle school parents! Students are permitted to check themselves in and, with parent permission, are able to check themselves out…no need for you to park and walk-in.
- Homework Completion