Tuition and Registration Information
Tuition & Fee Information
- Morning program only - $100/month
- Morning and afternoon combo - $270/month
- FBISD Employee morning and afternoon - $245/month
- Registration fee - $50
*Tuition for August and December are prorated.
Financial assistance is available. A financial aid application must be completed and submitted to the Extended Learning Main Office for approval.
Tuition and Fee Guidelines
- Registration fee and tuition are non-refundable and non-transferable to another student or program.
- Fees can be paid online in EZChildTrack using a credit or debit card.
- Tuition is charged at a monthly rate regardless of the number of days of attendance or school days in a month. Tuition for August and December are prorated due to the number of calendar days of service.
- Tuition is due on the first working day of each month.
- Late payment fees of $10 per day will be charged for payments that are not received by the due date.
- Late fees are waived if payment is made online within the first 3 days payment is due.
- Extended Learning ends at 6:30 p.m. each day. Parents that arrive after 6:30 p.m. will be charged additional fees.
- Late payment and pick-up fees are due with the next tuition payment. Late fees will be applied if not paid on time.
- Children will be removed from the program if the balance of ANY fees is outstanding two weeks after the due date.
- The registration fee must be paid again to re-enroll and outstanding balances must be cleared before re-entry is granted, provided there is availability at the campus.
- No refunds will be issued for withdrawing during the month.
- When withdrawing your child, written notice must be given two weeks prior to the end of the month in order to avoid the next month’s tuition.
- Outstanding balances at the time of the withdrawal will be the responsibility of the parent.
- Fees and/or tuition are non-refundable in the event your child is suspended or removed from the program for any reason.
- Credits due to COVID-19 must be submitted within 30 days of the student’s return from a quarantine period.
- There will be no refunds or credits for suspension or dismissal of any student, inclement weather conditions, school closures, parent behavioral issues, spring break charges, missed field trips/in-house activities or any non-refundable fees paid.
- Registration for the Extended Day Program for 2022-2023 is available online through EZChildTrack.
- To register for the 2022-2023 school year, parents need to complete the online registration application. You will need to complete and update all registration questions and select the program (morning only, AM/PM combo, etc.) that your child will be attending.
- There is a $50 non-refundable registration fee due at the time of registration for the 2022-2023 school year program. Payments can be made using a credit or debit card online through EZChildTrack when submitting the application.
- After the application is submitted, notification about acceptance into the program will be sent to the email address on file. Each application is reviewed and approved and this process can take up to two weeks. If this is the first time setting up an account in EZChildTrack, a temporary password will also be included in this email.
- Extended Day services will be offered to BPE students at their assigned host campuses for the 2022-23 school year.
Extended Day Program Options
For your convenience, three program options are available. Choose the one that best fits your family's needs. All programs require a non-refundable $50 registration fee.
- Open 6:30 a.m. - 7:30 a.m. It's a great way to avoid the morning drop off lines.
- Full service days and early dismissal days are available for an additional fee.
- Afternoons are not available with this option.
- Spring Break and summer programs are additional.
Afternoons (Mornings Included!)
- Provides care from school dismissal until 6:30 p.m. Early dismissal days are included.
- Includes full service days when the program is open on student holidays from 6:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m. for no additional charge.
- As an added bonus, the morning program is included at no additional cost. Whether your need is one day a year or every day, the program is open from 6:30-7:30 a.m. for your convenience.
- Spring break and summer programs are additional.
Early Dismissal/Full Service
Note: Afternoon and morning care is not available on a daily rate. The annual cost of the program is divided into nine equal monthly payments. Only early dismissal and full service days have daily rate options for those who are not enrolled in the full tuition program. Summer and spring break require additional fees for all three options.
- This option is available for families that only need the program on early dismissal days and/or full service days only.
- A daily rate is charged for each day service is provided. Advanced registration is required.
Full Service Days
Full Service Days/Student Holiday Information
- On student holidays/professional learning days, Extended Day is open from 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. at select campuses as a full-service day.
- Students must attend the assigned campus based on their home campus and will need to sign up in advance. Students will need to bring a lunch, 2 snacks, and drinks each day.
- Priority is given to students currently enrolled in Extended Learning. Non-Extended Learning students may sign up for the event, however acceptance will be based on campus availability. Space is limited and only students that have been approved for the day are eligible to attend.
- Additional fees apply for morning-only students or students not currently attending Extended Day. Fees must be paid prior to attending on the student holiday.
- Students must be signed up in advance.
- Students in K-5th grade that do not attend Extended Day are eligible to attend on full service days. Students must be registered and approved prior to attendance.
- Only currently enrolled Little Learner students are eligible to attend on full-service days.
September 23 Full Service Day
Registration will be available from September 1 - September 11.
Full Service Days will be held at the following campuses on September 23:
September 23 Campus Cluster Campuses Heritage Rose Scanlan Oaks, Schiff, Leonetti, Sienna Crossing, Heritage Rose Brazos Bend Malala, Cornerstone, Brazos Bend, Walker Station Austin Parkway Colony Meadows, Colony Bend, Settlers Way, Austin Parkway,Sullivan, Commonwealth Quail Valley Highlands, Dulles, Armstrong, Lexington Creek, Quail Valley Hunters Glen Glover, Lantern Lane, Palmer, Rosa Parks, Goodman, Burton, Briargate, Blue Ridge, Hunters Glen Mission Glen Mission West, Mission Glen, Holley, Fleming, Seguin, Patterson, Jordan, Mission Bend Pecan Grove Oakland, Neill, Pecan Grove, Madden Lakeview Rita Drabek, Oyster Creek, Sugar Mill, Townewest, Meadows, Barrington Place, Lakeview
Elementary Program: Extended Day
The Extended Day Program has many components to keep your child engaged after school. Each campus is unique, but would have some version of the following while adhering to all district health and safety protocols:
- Homework Time
Students are provided a quiet environment and dedicated time to complete homework. Books are available for students to read once homework is completed.
Each student is offered a daily snack provided by the FBISD Child Nutrition Department.
Twice a week students participate in clubs. The offerings vary at each campus. Check with your campus site coordinator to see what clubs are offered at your campus. Sample clubs include chess, science, sports, and gardening.
- Curriculum - SPARK After School Program
SPARK is designed to provide children with inclusive, highly active movement opportunities that foster social and motor development while maximizing time spent in moderate to vigorous physical activity and fitness pursuits. The SPARK curriculum includes cooperative, cultural, and aerobic games, and enjoyable skill and sports activities. Students participate in SPARK three times a week at each campus.
Children are provided structured and unstructured time for physical activity.
The Extended Day room has age-appropriate centers to keep children entertained.
- Computer Time
Either in the computer lab or the Extended Day room, children are permitted to go on District-approved websites to continue learning.
- Homework Time