Academy of Inspiring Minds (AIM)
The Academy of Inspiring Minds (AIM) is a new program that will offer specialized half-day classes this summer. AIM will operate at Fort Settlement Middle School from June 5 to July 21, and will be open Monday through Thursday only, from 9:00am to 4:00pm. This program will be offered in addition to Camp Blast.
These classes will be available for students finishing Kindergarten through 5th grade and focus on areas such as STEM, culinary, art, music, sports, swim lessons, and much more. Prices will vary based on each content area. A catalog of offerings for the Academy of Inspiring Minds will be available on or before registration opens on March 20.
There will be various weeklong classes that will run Monday through Thursday of each week. The morning class will run from 9:00am to 12:00pm, and the afternoon from 1:00pm to 4:00pm. Students are able to sign up for both timeframes each week and will remain on campus for lunch from 12:00pm to 1:00pm. Lunch and snack will not be provided, so students will need to bring lunch, snacks and drinks each day. In addition, before and after care will be available from 7:30am to 9:00am, and from 4:00pm to 5:30pm.
Click here to view the Summer 2023 AIM Catalog
- AIM will be held at Fort Settlement MS located at 5440 Elkins Road, Sugar Land, TX 77479.
- The grade level is based on what grade students completed in 2022-2023 and is for students that are exiting Kindergarten to exiting 5th grade.
- AIM is open for FBISD and non-district students.
- Each class will have a set capacity and once the capacity for that particular class has been reached, students can be placed on a waiting list for that campus but also should register for an additional class.
- Registration will be available through Eleyo on March 20, 2023 at 9:00am for all interested families.
- Payment required at the time of registration. Parents should only register for the classes they are prepared to pay for immediately. All tuition and fees must be paid before enrollment is complete.
- Register early! Space is limited and we do anticipate that sessions will fill up quickly.
- One registration must be on file for class that a student is attending.
- Payments can be made online using a credit or debit card.
- Requests for refunds must be submitted in writing to Extended Learning at firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests must be submitted 5 business days prior to the start of the session.
- Requests to transfer enrollment to a different session or campus location must be submitted in writing to Extended Learning at email@example.com. Requests must be submitted 5 business days prior to the start of the session.