The Shared Dreams program provides short term assistance to registered Fort Bend ISD students whose needs have been determined by their campus nurse with assistance from campus staff.
Hours of Operation
The program has two sessions each year:
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Fall session begins in September
- Spring session begins the week after Spring Break
- Closed the first Friday in May through Labor Day, school holidays and in-service days
- Exceptions are noted on the recorded phone message throughout the year
If you are interested in volunteering at the Shared Dreams facility, please call (281) 634-2916. All potential volunteers must complete a FBISD Volunteer Criminal History Application.
The Shared Dreams program relies on monetary and in-kind donations of clothing, toiletry items and school supplies from schools, business and community partners.
Shared Dreams Campus Volunteers