The Leadership Transformation department is committed to providing support to our community of learners aligned to our district's mission, vision, goals and commitments. We are organized into six district priority groups:
- Organizational Leadership: Our purpose is to develop FBISD into a learning organization – focus on organizational learning and alignment from the classroom to the Board room.
- Leading and Learning Models: Our purpose is to develop and implement learning models to support attainment of the FBISD instructional and professional learning goals.
- Instruction and Teacher Leadership: Our purpose is to establish systems of support and collaboration to ensure alignment in messaging and strategy towards fulfilling the identified instructional priorities in order to achieve the District Mission.
- Induction and Mentorship: Our purpose is to develop relationships and systems to recruit and integrate new staff into existing FBISD programs and/or schools to support achieving the District Vision.
- Reading Academies: Our purpose is to establish and Implement the FBISD model for Reading Academies that aligns to identified instructional priorities while supporting districts in our area.