Academy Forms

  • Looking for a field trip sign-up sheet or other type of academy form? Scroll through the various forms below. If you are unable to locate the form needed, contact Mrs. Boston for assistance.

    Hightower High School Y.E.S Forms
    Y.E.S. Contract- This form MUST be submitted to the counseling office before you are able to earn Y.E.S hours. 
    Y.E.S. Community Service Reporting Form- This form MUST be submitted to the counseling office within six month of service to receive credit for Y.E.S hours.
    Y.E.S. Community Reporting Log- Please use this log plus the Reporting Form if you are volunteering at the same location for multiple days.

    Enrichment Activity Log
    Outside Enrichment Activity Log- As part of the academy requirements, students must attend at least one enrichment activity per grading term for a total of 4 enrichment activities for the year. Submit this form to Schoology for any off-campus enrichment activities attended.

    Student Permission Form
    Student Permission Form - This form must be completed before an academy student can participate in any of the academy-related field trips planned for the 2019-2020 school year.

    Voluntary Withdrawal Form
    Voluntary Withdrawal Form - this is the form needed to withdraw from the academy, voluntarily. Please submit either by email or in person to Office K-1.