The Procurement Team is committed to providing the highest possible level of customer service with responsibility, accountability and integrity. We will strive for excellence in all that we do for the betterment of the school district and our community.
Through our dedication and service to schools and departments we will contribute to the educational attainment of each and every Fort Bend ISD student.
It is the continuous goal of the Fort Bend ISD Purchasing Department to support and be responsive to the needs of those we serve: the students, educators and administrators of Fort Bend ISD.
- Manage the uninterrupted flow of goods and services to meet the district’s needs.
- Maintain a position of leadership by striving for lower costs and quality products in every area of our operation.
- Initiate and maintain effective and professional relationships with current and potential vendors.
- Source and develop sound suppliers who bring value, cost effective solutions, quality products and excellent customer service to Fort Bend ISD.
- Foster a spirit of community by encouraging local vendors to participate in the procurement process.
- Protect the financial integrity of the district through negotiations and sound procurement practices.
- Offer an unwavering support of the Fort Bend ISD District Strategic Plan and the investment in our student’s futures.
How do I get on the District's bid list?
General Provisions for Purchasing Solicitations and Contracts
The General Provisions are hereby issued in accordance with the laws, rules, and policies set forth through the Texas Education Code, Chapter 44 and Fort Bend Independent School District (FBISD or "District") policy, and may be amended as required by FBISD. Prospective Vendors are cautioned to read and understand the General Provisions set forth in this document prior to responding to a FBISD Solicitation. Any exceptions to or failure to follow these General Provisions unless otherwise directed with the Solicitation, may be cause for a Vendors Solicitation Response to be deemed non-responsive and disqualified by FBISD. These General Provisions will take precedence over the terms and conditions within the Solicitation when they are in conflict unless specific exception is noted within the Solicitation.