Skyward Mobile App Login (Staff and Students)
***Effective 8/4/2023, students and staff will need to reconfigure their Skyward Mobile App for the 2023-24 school year.***
On August 4, 2023, Skyward released an update to their iOS and Android applications which includes security updates that change the way staff and students log in to the Skyward mobile apps. FBISD staff and students are now required to log in to the Skyward mobile apps using their District (Microsoft) credentials. This process aligns with how you currently log in on the web. Once the app is updated you may encounter an "Invalid Login ID or Password" error. This simply means you need to set up your login again. Please see the step-by-step instructions and video below for help with the login process.
New App Experience (8/4/2023)
Steps to Reconfigure the Skyward App
- Update the Skyward app to the latest version through the App Store or Google Play Store
- Test your existing login (verify you are receiving the "Incorrect Login ID or Password" error)
- Go back to the Accounts screen
- Tap "Edit"
- Tap "Delete" and confirm you want to delete the current configuration
- You will be brought to the Locate Organization screen. Search "Fort Bend" and tap "Fort Bend ISD"
- Underneath the green button, type "FBISD" into the Account Description field, then minimize the keyboard
- Tap "Sign in using Microsoft (Staff and Students)"
- Tap "Continue in App"
- You will be prompted to type your District email and password
Once reconfigured, future logins will only require tapping the "Continue in App" button which will bring you directly to your District login screen.