EHS Student Parking Permits 2022-2023
Lawrence E. Elkins Knights, please thoroughly read the 2022-2023 EHS Student-Parking guidelines, as you will be held accountable for each expectation throughout the upcoming 2022-2023 school year.
No Assigned Parking Spots for the 2022-2023 school year. Only personalized painted parking spots will be assigned.
- EHS Student Parking Permits, $35
- Additional $40 for a personalized painted parking spot
- Students will be responsible for their artwork and resources for painting
- All vehicles must move from the EHS Band Parking Area by 3:10 p.m. daily (No exceptions)
- All 2022-2023 EHS Student Parking Permits Sales are Final...No Refunds.
Parking Permit Revtrak link will reopen on Tuesday, September 20, 2022, starting at 7 a.m. We will sell 100 additional permits for the 2022-2023 school year.
Please check out the webpage and the EHS Community Newsletter for updates.
The following are required and must be sent (via email) to the EHS Assistant Principal supporting student parking before parking on campus:
- Valid TX driver's license (not a driving permit)
- Current Insurance Card with the student's name listed as a driver
- This information will be kept in your file and must be up-to-date.