STAAR End-of-Course December Retesting Information
Biology and US History
Test Day Information:
- Students will arrive at their normal times and report directly to their testing site unless eating breakfast.
- Once in testing rooms, students must power down all electronics and place them in their bags/backpacks. Backpacks will be placed at the front of the testing room and all personal belongings will be inaccessible until after the test is complete.
- Testing room assignments will be communicated to students 48 hours before the test and will be available on test days.
- Snacks and drinks are discouraged unless medically necessary and cannot be consumed during testing.
- Students will return to class immediately after they complete their test.
All STAAR tests are online as of Fall 2021.
Students will receive their testing room assignments at least 48 hours ahead of the test.
Students that receive oral accommodations/text-to-speech during testing are STRONGLY encouraged to bring their own headphones.
The STAAR US History, Algebra I, and Biology EOC’s have a time limit of 4 hours. The STAAR English I and II EOC’s have a time limit of 5 hours. Most students will be done within 2-3 hours. Students with certain testing accommodations may require additional time.
EOC Practice Questions
The Texas Education Agency released EOC test questions for each course test. Visit https://tea.texas.gov/student.assessment/STAAR_Released_Test_Questions/ and review the questions in preparation for EOC tests.
If you have any questions, please contact the Campus Assessment Coordinator, Mrs. Silas, at 281-634-2606 or Camille.Silas@fortbendisd.com.