The College and Career Readiness (CCR) Center prepares all Ridge Point students in achieving post-secondary goals and aspirations.
CCR Center Hours
The CCR center is open before school (6:50 am - 7:20 am) and during all lunches for students to stop in and seek advisement, work on applications, research and apply for scholarships, write and revise college essays, pick up college materials etc.
Naviance - Student
Naviance - Family Connection is the student and parent one-stop-shop for everything college related!
- Get involved in the planning and advising process – Build a resume, complete online surveys, and manage timelines and deadlines for making decisions about colleges and careers
- Research colleges – Compare GPA, standardized test scores, and other statistics to actual historical data from our school for students who have applied and been admitted in the past
- Research Scholarships - Local scholarships are posted as well as several scholarship search engines
- Research careers –Research hundreds of careers and career clusters, and take career assessments
- Communicate post-secondary plans –
- Request transcripts
- Request letters of recommendation
School CEEB Code: 444836