The aim of the French National Honor Society shall be to stimulate interest in the study of French, to promote high standards of scholarship, to reward scholastic achievements, to create enthusiasm for and an understanding of Francophone cultures, and to promote international friendship.
Any secondary school student who:
- is in the second semester of French II or the equivalent
- is in 10th grade or higher. Exception is made for 9th grade students who meet the requirement above because of work at the middle school or junior high level.
- has been enrolled or is planning to enroll in French II, French III AAC, or French IV AP
- must have maintained a grade of at least A- (A minus) (or equivalent) in French for three consecutive semesters prior to, and including, the semester of induction.
- commits to serving others locally and globally in our yearly projects
2022-2023 Application Process