The Ridge Point High School Spanish Club’s mission is to promote multiculturalism in our community through products, practices, and perspectives to help our students become culturally competent in a global world. Spanish Club members will be exposed to and immersed in different kinds of music, dance, food, videos, movies, etc. to experience the Hispanic culture and practice the Spanish language in authentic settings.
- To promote multiculturalism in our school community and district
- To compare my own culture to other Hispanic cultures
- To provide extended learning experiences in the process of learning Spanish as a second language
- To experience the Hispanic culture through task-based authentic situations
- To develop appreciation of the Hispanic heritage