Phone: (281) 327-3480
Degrees and Certifications:
M.A. University of Houston, B.A. Brigham Young University
Mr. Samuel D. Huntington
The school year of 2014-2015 was my first year at Dulles High School. Prior to teaching English here, I taught composition and literature courses at Lone Star College and Houston Community College. I am currently serving as the adviser for the National Honor Society (NHS). The courses I generally teach are English III and English IV-College Now (the dual credit course with Houston Community College).
- Period 1: Dual Credit
- Period 2: English III Co-Teaching/Inclusion
- Period 3: Conference
- Period 4: English III
- Period 5: English III - A Lunch
- Period 6: English III
- Period 7: Dual Credit
Teacher Tutorial Schedule
Scheduled tutorials will be offered:
- Mondays and Tuesdays 2:50-3:20 pm.
Unable to attend these tutorial times?
- I am flexible, so I also offer tutorials by appointment.
If we can't coordinate our respective schedules and help is still needed, if class time is not enough?
- I will also post extra help tutorials in Schoology for English III courses and in Canvas for Dual Credit courses.
I am here to help you succeed!