SAT and ACT testing plans for test day:
Students need to arrive at Dulles HS no later than 7:15 AM to begin the steps for test day check in. Please make sure you have all items needed for testing and please be patient with the check in process.
- As you arrive at 550 Dulles Avenue and enter the campus at Viking Lane, you can choose student parking or student drop-off:
- Student parking is where students who drive will park
- Student drop off is where parents will drop students and wait for them to be cleared at the Covid-19 Screening station.
If any student does not meet the standards for the Covid-19 Screening, they will be asked to leave the testing site. Details about the College Board Covid-19 Screening process can go to https://pages.collegeboard.org/sat-covid-19-updates
- Before you get in the Covid-19 health screening line, make sure you have the following items:
- Local schools and test centers make individual decisions about whether to administer the SAT. All weekend test centers must adhere to local public health guidelines and follow College Board requirements:
- All students and staff to wear a mask or protective face covering during an SAT administration
- Students must be seated at least six feet apart during testing
- Students must confirm a series of statements prior to entering the test center or testing room
- Students who violate requirements put in place by their test center or College Board should be dismissed from the test center; if this happens their scores will be canceled and they will not receive a refund.
In anticipation of Hurricane Laura Fort Bend ISD will be closed Wednesday and Thursday and will continue to monitor the local weather conditions as the week progresses. Currently, we are still planning to proceed with the SAT administration on Saturday, August 29th as we hope to be able to have this administration for our students. If the situation changes, we in FBISD will post to our website and send a notification on Friday, August 28th should we need to cancel for the safety of our students and staff. College Board will then reach out to students registered for this exam date to notify you of the cancellation. Should you wish to change your registration students may visit the Changing Your Registration Information page via the College Board website or contacting College Board directly at 1-866-756-7346, to make the necessary arrangements. We are currently preparing for the next SATadministration that is scheduled for September 26, 2020. Please continue to monitor our district and campus websites for the updates.