* Students must complete the application form online. If you are not able to complete online forms are available in the front office with the bookkeeper.
* Students must have a valid driver's license and upload with the application (take a photo and upload below).
* The cost of a parking permit is tiered: $35.00, $55.00, or $100.00 and the link for online payment will be accessible upon completion of your application. (please make sure that you license is submitted via email as well for the processing of the permit)
*Premium parking spaces are available for $55.00 and will ensure a reserved parking space closer to campus.
* Personalized reserved parking spaces are available for $100. A limited number of spaces will be available on a first come first serve basis. All spaces designs are subject to approval by the principal and offensive material will result in forfeiture of reserved space without refund. Students are responsible for painting or finding someone to paint their own premier parking space after approval from the principal. See procedures about reserved parking.
* Students must be clear on the fees and fines list in order to purchase a parking permit.
* Bring proof of purchase (receipt printed or on your phone) with you during the designated times listed below to choose your parking spot.
*Bring proof of insurance with your during the designated times listed below when choosing your parking spot.
* If you are not able to pay online, cash or check made out to Dulles High School is acceptable when you arrive during the time of processing.