• Transcript Requests for Current Students



    Unofficial Transcripts
    Students may request an unofficial transcript throught the Registrars Office. Requests are completed same day and can be picked up during 4th/8th period or after school.


    Official Transcripts for College Admission
    All official transcript requests for college admission need to be made in Naviance under the tab, "Colleges I'm Applying to." Allow 3 business days for the registrar’s office to process requests. Also, note that it can, then, take the institution 7 days to process your transcript after they receive it. For this reason, it is normal for transcripts to take two weeks to show they have been received and processed by your university.


    Official transcripts for Scholarships
    All official transcript requests for scholarships should be made in person in the registrar's office. You will submit your scholarship application and all supporting documents in a large envelope that is addressed and stamped to the registrar's assistant. Be sure to double check to see if the scholarship organization is requesting an official or unofficial transcript. Again, you are responsible with addressing and stamping the envelope so the registrar can mail all documents together. Note: On occasion, a scholarship application will be completed online, but the official transcript will still need to be mailed.


    It is against district policy for official transcripts to be given to students or parents. It is also against district policy for unofficial transcripts to be e-mailed or electronically communicated to a student or parent.  Please do not ask the registrar's office to break FBISD district policy.