Lake Olympia's Counseling Department would like to congratulate everyone on an amazing school year! We will be back with more updates in August for the the 2021-2022 school year.
Enjoy your summer break!
Please remember that you must take care of yourself in order to be an asset to yourself and others. Self-Care can help promote positive feelings which can help with self-confidence and self-esteem. We challenge you and members of your family to complete at least one self-care activity daily. Self-care is essential!
- Take a walk
- Listen to music
- Write or draw
- Do something you love that makes you happy
Mental Health Resources
- For Social and Emotional Support Click Here
- What can I do to help my child during the COVID-19 Pandemic? Click here for helpful information.
Media usage tips for children
- Limit children's exposure to media
- Provide a calming influence as needed
- Help children address fears when needed
College and Career Exploration: Naviance
Please remember to check your Naviance
account weekly. You can use this time to explore some college and career options that fit your personality and interest.
Upon Logging In:
- Click Careers
- Click Road Trip Nation
- Click the pink Find Your Road Tab.
Road Trip Nation has several interesting video vignettes that may peak your interest.