Upcoming Campus Events
2022-2023 School Lunches
Free lunches for all students will not continue for this coming school year.
Parents are encouraged to complete the free and reduced lunch forms starting on the first of August @ www.schoolcafe.com/fbisd. Families must complete an application for each school year.
New meal prices for this year:
- Student Breakfast: $2.00
- Secondary Lunch: $3.00
Please deposit money in students’ accounts PRIOR to the 1st day of school to avoid longer lunch lines at the start of school.
Headlines and Features: Gator Spotlight
2018 Bond @ GMS
November 6, 2018
2018 Bond Total: $992.6 million
Total amount allocated for Garcia Middle School: $6,333,446*
GMS Bond Projects include:
Building Systems / Life-Cycle
- Structural repair
- Exterior cleaning and waterproofing
- Heating and air conditioning equipment
- Exhaust system improvements
- Eelectrical upgrades and surge protection
- Plumbing and site utility improvements
Life Safety & Security
- Fire alarm system
- Fire sprinkler system
- Carbon monoxide monitoring system
- Way-finding signage
Facility Equity & Access
- Lift at cafeteria for improved access
- Drinking fountains with bottle filler
- Lighting upgrades at stage
Physical Education & Athletics
- Track and field improvements
- Scoreboards and upgrades at gymnasiums
*This amount includes costs associated with architectural, engineering, financing, and legal fees, and other pre- and post-construction expenses.
For more information, visit www.fortbendisd.com/bond
Printable PDF available on Bond webpage.