IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING THE 2023-2024 ATHLETIC YEAR
- Student athletes must have a valid physical for the 2023-2024 school year. A physical is valid only if dated on/after April 1st, 2023.
- Physicals from the 2023-2024 school year will expire on May 31st, 2024.
- All athletes will need to complete the online forms found on RankOne Sport.
- Any student athlete answering "Yes" to some questions on the Medical History Form may be required to have an updated physical performed by a medical professional.
- All electronic forms are required to be completed and submitted before participation.
More information about sports schedules and tryout information to come. Please contact your campus athletic coordinator for any questions you may have.
Welcome to Garcia Middle School Athletics. All information needed to participate in athletics can be found under the respective tabs. All students will have an opportunity to tryout for all sports offered by FBISD at the middle school level. To ensure that your student has all he/she needs to be able to participate in tryouts please use the checklist below.
- A physical filled out by a physician and turned into the coaches.
- All online RankOne paperwork must be filled out.
Athletic Game Schedules: