RTMS Girls Volleyball Quick Facts
- Tryouts begin in August within the first days or weeks of school.
- All athletes must have a physical exam turned in and all FBISD Electronic Forms completed 7 days prior to tryouts.
- An athlete must be present all days of tryouts to be considered for a team.
- Athletes will be given a numbered shirt for tryouts. They can wear their own black or purple shorts.
- Practices are held on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday morning at 6:45 AM.
- No pracitce on Thursday mornings, this is a game day.
- Friday training will be done during athletics class period; we will not have morning practice unless announced by a coach prior to the day.
- Athletes are only allowed to wear their RTMS Girls Gold and Purple Athletics uniform during practice.
Volleyball Coaching Staff: